Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Took down a Limit Omaha High only MTT tonight

Results

38 players in, $10 prize pool, only top 3 paid. So yeah, 3 hours of work for $5.

To be honest, I really didn't try early and was just goofing off. Somewhere along the line, I built up a huge lead. At the final table, I floated from 2nd to 4th. When we were three handed, chip leader had about 40k and the other player and I were sharing the other 26k.

I took a couple of bad hits, but kept at it. I almost had the chip lead 3 handed when I flopped a set of Kings vs a set of 3s. The river put a spade flush on the board, and I had two baby spades. He had a bigger flush and took it down.

I stayed patient and selectively aggressive. We got to heads up, and I had 39k to his 36k. A few hands later I had 45k, then a few hands after that I had 67k. The next hand ended it.

I qualified for the Ring Event, now I have to figure out what that is.
__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment