Thursday, April 16, 2009

Where to go from here?

I've been playing the .25/.50 and .50/$1.00, more of the former than the latter, Limit Omaha 8 games. I've been doing well with them. I haven't had a losing session yet. I'm up almost $30 after about 800 hands. I look in the lobby for the tables with the highest percentages of people seeing a flop.

I'm grinding these out, and trying to multi-table when the conditions are right. I'm going to work my bankroll up about another $100 before I move up a level. I might start playing more of the .50/1.00 before then, though.

My plan is to keep moving up levels slowly until I find a level where I don't have a huge edge. Then I'm going to step back one and see how much money I can make per month. I need to get PT Omaha or a similar program, and I plan on doing that next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment