Tuesday, April 21, 2009

GAS Team competition

Ok, here's the link to my rail for the team competition.

The important information for the nonpoker players reading this is in the first post. It will show each of my sessions in a chart, with how much I bought in for, how much I cashed out and the profit. There will also be a grand total at the bottom of it.

According to the rules of the contest, I have to post the hand history of the first hand in a session immediately. If all that stuff doesn't make sense, skip it. There will also be rail posts, these will show the buy in and amount cashed out.

Any questions with it, just ask.

As of right now, I'm the number 1 horse with $69.10. The initial stake was $10 and we started yesterday morning. At the very top of the page there is a chart that shows team standings.

z

No comments:

Post a Comment