Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm in shock, will clean this post later

OK, Poker Stars has these Ante Up MTTs. The blinds are 5/5 and they stay that way all the way through. The antes go up every round, so it pays to limp a lot.

100 registered, 15 paid, 17 left, I'm in 5th.

[flash=400,265]http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/flash/replayer.swf?pokerhandid=667880[/flash]

Chip leader had been a bully. He was up to 50k, then lost a hand, and dropped to 2nd. I had been playing a great game, picking up uncontested pots, hitting a few big ones, very few medium or big losses.

I felt like Mike McDermott when Teddy showed him Aces Full.

Edit: Flash isn't working for some reason, and I'm in no mood to figure it out:\

http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/667880

3 comments:

  1. You need to post the HTML code in the blog not the forum flash code.

    It works if you use the HTML code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. add to my to do list:

    Figure out how to put the html in.

    I did it before. Time to stop being lazy.

    ReplyDelete