Sunday, May 24, 2009

Been busy

OK. I've neglected my blog. Bad Zorag, no donut!

I've been trying to lose a bit of weight. I'm comfortable being 250 or less, but had crept up to 260. I'm 6'5, and if I get down under 220 I don't look healthy. If I get down to 200, I look like I need to be in the hospital. That's been frustrating, as I've basically been eating less in a day than I would at a big meal.

Trucking has been aggravating lately, but all in all, it's good.

Poker has been giving me a headache. Over at www.getastake.com (GAS) I have been doing ok with staking, but totally screwed my game up by playing no limit hold'em (NLHE) tournaments. I'm good at limit Omaha hi/lo. That is until I screw up my game.

Chad, OwnTheDream, and I are starting a new podcast, Beef Beer and Poker: Everything from Steaks to Stakes. It's basically going to be about the stuff you would talk about at a home poker game. We already registered the domain, so too bad!

Gotta go, heading home.

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment